PediaSure is clinically proven to help kids grow (Studied in children at risk for malnutrition). Is your little one behind the growth curve? Help your child get back on track with 2 PediaSure a day. [Huynh DT, et al. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2015;28(6):623-635. doi: 10.1111/jhn.12306. In children ages 3-4 at nutritional risk (in the 5th-25th weight-for-height percentiles), when given 2 servings per day in conjunction with dietary counseling.] We’re the pediatrician recommended brand with a kid-approved taste. Each bottle of PediaSure contains 240 calories, 7g of protein, and 25 essential vitamins and minerals. Available in Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana, and Berry – now with less sugar. (As compared to previous formulation. See Nutrition Facts panel. Total “sugars” reduced from 18 grams to 12 grams in Vanilla, Berry, Strawberry, and Banana, and from 23 grams to 14 grams in Chocolate per 8 fl oz. Calories and total carbohydrates have not changed.) PediaSure Grow & Gain is also gluten-free, kosher, halal, and suitable for lactose intolerance (not for children with galactosemia). Use as a snack or add to your favorite healthy recipes for your kids. And for kids on the go – our PediaSure Grow & Gain bottle is reclosable and doesn’t need to be refrigerated until after opening.
- Clinically proven to help kids grow (Studied in children at risk for malnutrition)
- Pediatrician recommended brand (Among pediatricians who recommend children’s liquid nutritional supplements/shakes to their patients ages 2-10 years)
- Every bottle contains 7g of protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals
- Kid-approved taste, five different flavors
- PediaSure is gluten-free, kosher and halal, and suitable for children with lactose intolerance, but is not for children with galactosemia