New! LeapTV, the first Educational, Active Gaming System for kids featuring Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates for LeapTVgaming systems puts early mathematics learning in motion for children ages 3-5 years. Kids jump into counting, shapes, number recognition, number sense and sorting/classifying in an action-packed pirate adventure. In Disney Jakeand the Never Land Pirates for LeapTV gaming systems, when Jake, Izzy and Cubby find a bottle on the beach containing a map, they’re sure it leads to treasure-but pieces are missing. The pirate crew needs brave, energetic explorers to help them put the map together and find the treasure. Search high and low and play five active mini-games. Run, fly and sail around Never Land in search of pirate treasure-look out for Captain Hook! Children get up and move throughout the adventure. They twist and turn to steer Bucky across the choppy seas, navigating toward shapes and avoiding obstacles and Captain Hook. Back on land, they chop vines to help Jake clear a path through the jungle. When Jake’s energy runs low, they’ll need to sort, classify and slice coconuts to fuel him back up for his quest. With the treasure’s location still up in the air-and Captain Hook gaining on them-Jake’s crew needs to raise the stakes. Jump up to join Izzy on Skybird Island and use the pointer to fly her through the clouds. Reach up to count numbers and grab gold doubloons. Come back down to the beach with Cubby and shake the controller to dig for treasure. Then, sort and classify the gems. Mathematics curriculum automatically adjusts to each child’s learning level, from recognizing simple shapes and numerals to identifying polygons and higher numbers. -Pamela G., PhD, LeapFrog Learning Expert Works with LeapTVTM gaming system (sold separately). Internet connection may be required for programming update.
- This LeapTV Educational, Active Video Game let’s you use motion and mathematics skills to find a pirate treasure; run and fly-look out for Captain Hook!
- Features five mini-games that seamlessly blend early mathematics curriculum with active, pirate-themed gameplay
- The Educator Approved game is designed by LeapFrog Learning experts for Ages 3-5
- This active learning game teaches subject counting, shapes, number recognition, number sense and sorting/classifying
- Works with LeapFrog LeapTV Educational, Active Gaming System. Internet connection may be required for programming update