Smart CCTV Security Camera System, 4-Channel 1080P DVR Recorder, No Hard Drive,built-in usb port,Motion Detection
Operration: Embedded Linux operation system
Operation interface: Graphical user interface(GUI), mouse, remote control, Touch the button operation
Output: HDMI: 1920*1080 / VGA: 1280*1024 / CVBS*1
Mode: Manual, timing, alarm, motion detection
Frame rate: PAL: 25 frames / sec (adjustable) NTSC: 30 frames / sec (adjustable)
System: Support for the iphone, Android, symbian, mobile, Blackberry systems
Interface: RJ45 10MB / 100MB, TCP/ PPPOE / DHCP / DDNS / UPNP
HardDisk: 1 SATA interface, SATA 2.5*1 , 320G / 500G / 1TB / 2TB/3TB
4-channel DVR — Lets you keep an eye on up to 4 different areas simultaneously.
VGA and HDMI outputs — Make it easy to view live or play back high-resolution video on your compatible HDTV.
Anytime/Anywhere — You can check and monitor your system anytime and from anywhere. It’s easy as turning on your PC or checking on a App on your smartphone.
With your smartphone or on your PC, be linked to your business’ or your home’s security system.
E-mail alerts — Keep you notified when important events occur.
1 x 4 Channel D1 DVR (Hard Disk is not Included)
1 x Mouse
1 x Quick Setup Guide
1 x 12V/2A DVR Power Adapter (US Plug)
1 X US Power Plug Adapter
The New DVR not Included the remote control,
With the mouse control, it will be more flexible and accurately.
- HDMI【1080p】&VGA Video Output:The DVR is configureed the VGA and HDMI connector.You can connect directly to high-definition televisions,computer monitiors
- VGA and HDMI outputs — Make it easy to view live or play back high-resolution video on your compatible HDTV.
- Max Support 64 Windows Remote View at the Same time:Unique client software:Eseenet,provide prfessional centralized management system,customise surveilance windows,support up to 64 windows remote view at the same time,you can control dvrs from different position on one PC.
- 3 Way of Rcording:1,When motion detection function be activated,the DVR will only record when motion be detected in the defence zones.2,you can also record video manually.3,Set the recording schedule as you like.
- Easy USB Backup:A bulit-in USB port gives you the option of backing up and transferring your video footage with a USB flash drive or external USB hard drive.You can search video by Date,Time or Event.Simply choose the desired date and time range,and the requested video clips will apper.Clips are also labeled by event,which makes it easy to find a particular footage.