MICHLEY Grass Nail Shoes Cover Spring Lawn Treatment Lawn Aerator Shoes Protect Your Lawn Roots (Nail length 1″)
Aerator shoes are ideal for those who want a cheap and effective way to aerate a lawn.
EASY TO STORE
These are compact aerators which can be stored easily without needing a large storage space. Furthermore, spike aerators are easy to use.
WHEN YOU NEED TO AERATE YOUR LAWN
Ideally, the best time for lawn aeration is either in Autumn or Spring. This is when the soil is mostly likely to be naturally moist and it is suitable for the holes to be set effectively. Ideally you would aerate in the Spring when it is just coming into growing season for the grass, as this gives the grass the opportunity to heal properly.
2 x plastic soles 28 x heavy duty metal 25 mm spikes (2 of them are spare) 6 x adjustable straps with strong plastic buckles 1 x wrench 1 x thicken package box
- ►MEASURING AND PACKAGE: Lawn Aerator Sandals 12″ L x 5 1/4″ W. Nails 1″ L. Package include: 1 pair of plastic soles, 28pcs heavy duty metal 25 mm spikes (Two of them are spare), 6pcs adjustable straps with strong plastic buckles, 1pcs wrench, and 1pcs thicken package box. All the parts are designed to be thicken and highly anti-corrosive and durable.
- ►3 DURABLE STRAPS W/ STRONG BUCKLES: Unlike other lawn aerator sandals which have 3 straps, 3 adjustable straps with strong buckles on each sandal ensure that the shoes stay comfortably and firmly on your feet.
- ►THE COST-EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE: These lawn aerator tools are effective, but are time consuming to use. If you have a small yard or garden, spiked aerator shoes are a cost-effective alternative to machine aeration equipment.
- ►EASY TO USE: Aerating your lawn is as simple as strapping on these spiked shoes and taking a stroll across your yard. Aerating helps water to penetrate, resulting in a greener, healthier lawn. Although water can move into these holes, you are actually compounding your soil compaction problem.Allows rain and fertiliser to penetrate more easily.
- ►PROTECT YOUR LAWN: Aerating sandals allow you to walk over wet paint or epoxy without damaging the coating. Do not aerate young plants as the roots are not strong enough to withstand the pressure of the lawn spikes shoes.