Ninja Squirrels is the game of color matching, nut snatching fun! Ninja Squirrels are fast food fighters. They race to gather acorns to fill their dens before the winter. To help them grab the most acorns, players take turns flipping cards. When there is a color match, be the first to snatch the correct nut. Collect the most acorns to win!
Ages: 7 to adult
Skill: Color Identification, Motor Skills
4 Ninja Character Cards
4 Battle Ring Pieces
RoosterFin games are teacher-created, simple to learn, family friendly games. Joe, the owner of RoosterFin brings a unique skill to board games with his ability to create authentic game engines. His gift is in understanding how math applies to games. Joe’s background, coupled with his years teaching kids, enables him to create award-winning games that are continuously simple to learn and fun to play. Since Joe has left his life in the classroom behind, he has devoted his full attention to making great games.
- MAKES LEARNING FUN: Players practice color identification, matching and motor skills. Ninja Squirrels is the fast-paced game of color matching, nut snatching fun by RoosterFin! Ninja Squirrels received the 2017 Game of the Year Award by Creative Child Magazine and 2017 Tillywig Best Family Fun Award.
- YOU’RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR BOARD GAMES: RoosterFin makes games that are perfect for everyone, no matter if you are 6 or 60! Ninja Squirrels is perfect for all ages; from kids and teens, to college students, parents, and grandparents!
- PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Ninja Squirrels is great entertainment for every event! Whether it’s family game night, vacation, or after school fun, this is the game for your! Ninja Squirrels also makes a perfect birthday gift. Give the gift of entertainment with RoosterFin!
- EASY TO LEARN, FUN TO PLAY: Players take turns flipping cards. When there is a color match, be the first to grab the correct nut. Collect the most acorns to win! Ninja squirrels is perfect for playing by yourself or with a group with the game supporting 1-4 people!
- JOIN THE FUN: RoosterFin strives to combine the fun of board games with the joy of learning. Founded by Joe RoosterFin, a former teacher with a degree in mathematics, these award-winning games are easy to learn, educational, and fun for the whole family!