Hamzer 61-Key Digital Music Piano Keyboard – Portable Electronic Musical Instrument – USB MP3 Playback
Combining premium, professional-grade features with a user-friendly design, this digital piano electronic music keyboard offers endless versatility to develop and sharpen skills, or just enjoy hours of pure entertainment with friends and family.
Learn to play songs quickly with 3 teaching modes along with single and fingered chords. Built-in recorder with playback and USB jack for MP3 playback assists with improving playing skills, vocals, and technique. Compact enough for travel but with standard-size keys that boast impactful sound, this multi-function keyboard piano provides an enjoyable musical experience that will engage both beginners and intermediate players.
Measurements: 35-1/2″ (wide) x 13″ (deep) x 4-1/2″ (high). Standard keys: 61. Color: Black. Weight: 8 pounds. Includes: Keyboard, US-standard 110 -120 volt power adapter, sheet music stand, and owner’s manual. Tablet NOT included.
Hamzer is known for its professional-quality musical instruments and deluxe keyboards that offer an exceptional range of features for an affordable price.
- FLAWLESS, AUTHENTIC RANGE OF SOUND: Built-in speakers offer tremendous sound, complete with 100 Timbres, 100 rhythms, 61 keyboard percussions, and 10 demonstration songs. Stereo outputs and a headphone jack can be used to listen through external speakers or headphones, and a USB jack is onboard for MP3 audio playback.
- INTEGRATED LEARNING SYSTEM: Featuring three teaching modes and 11 notes marked for learning, this keyboard is ideal for beginner to intermediate-level use. Multi-functional keyboard features 61 standard-size keys, providing a traditional piano or organ feel for versatile learning and an exciting acoustic experience. With advanced sound options and an LCD display for easy settings control, keyboard comes with a detachable stand to hold sheet music.
- DELUXE EFFECTS & FEATURES: Ideally suited to master finger control, this portable piano keyboard allows for play of single-fingered and fingered auto-bass chords, plus ability to select chord timbre, program/edit rhythm, and utilize effects such as transpose, vibrato, sustain, and tune. Additional features include rhythm sync and fill-in, tempo adjustment, master volume control, a keyboard split function, and an auto-metronome that plays 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, & 4/4 beats.
- RECORD & PLAYBACK with USB JACK: Belt out in song or discreetly practice on headphones, along with the option to record and playback for improved performance. A headphone jack along with audio output and input jacks are all available, and a USB jack is onboard for MP3 audio playback.
- EASY SET-UP: Ready to use right out of the box, just power up with the US-standard 110 -120 volt power adapter.