Sonic Prostate Massager by Prostate Health Center | Prostate Wellness Massager | Best Home Use Prostate Massage Device | BONUS: Prostate Massage Manual eBook by Harvard MD – Dr. Bazar
DEVICE DESCRIPTION The Sonic Prostate Massager is a device that employs a combination of mechanical pressure and Sonic frequency micro vibrations with frequency of 9,000-12,000 micro impulses per minute. Studies have shown that sonic frequency impulses have the best effect on improving fluid circulation and exchange. INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE ✔ Sonic Generator ✔ Prostate Massage Head ✔ Colon Massage Head ✔ Detailed Instructions Manual (AA battery not included) WARRANTY AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ✔ 1 Year parts warranty ✔ 60 days money back guarantee
- ✔ DEVELOPED BY A TEAM OF SPECIALISTS AND RECOMMENDED BY EXPERTS: Sonic Prostate massager has been developed by a team of specialists – Dr. J. Curtis MD and Dr, V. Skrypnyk and patented under CA 2730809 patent application with ergonomics and ease of use in mind. The device is recommended by Harvard MD – DR. Bazar, Prostate dot net publication and others.
- ✔ COMMON THERAPEUTIC PROSTATE MASSAGE EFFECTS: Improved lymph fluid flow, which is responsible for cleansing of the blood in the affected areas. Strengthened and toned prostate area muscles, which has lost its function due to age. Strengthened bladder control, improved urination flow.
- ✔ HOW IT WORKS? The Sonic Prostate Massager is a device that employs a combination of mechanical pressure and Sonic micro vibrations with frequency of 9,000-12,000 micro impulses per minute. Studies have shown that sonic frequency impulses have the best effect on fluid circulation.
- ✔ 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND 1 YEAR WARRANTY: If you are not satisfied with the Soft-Sonic Prostate Massager performance or not achieving desired results, there is 60 days money back guarantee! Our products are also covered by 1-year warranty.
- ✔ STUDIES OF HOME PROSTATE MASSAGE PRACTICE: Study by Department of Urology at Columbia University demonstrated that at-home-usage of prostate massager devices for 154 men over a period of 4 weeks has shown to have significant improvement on BPH and Chronic Prostatitis symptoms. BPH group subjects have shown significant reduction in severity of urinary and pain symptoms from 11.61 to 6.63. Chronic Prostatitis subject group the improvement has been 16.67 to 11.48 on the symptom severity index.