The Art of Writing a Non-Fiction Book: An Easy Guide to Researching, Creating, Editing, and Self-Publishing Your First Book (Become a Writer Today)
Would you like to write a non-fiction book that readers love?
There’s an art and science to writing a non-fiction book that excites your readers and which earns you money.
My name is Bryan Collins, I’m an author from Ireland, and I’ve published a number of popular non-fiction books.
In this detailed, yet practical writing book, I explain all you need to know about writing your non-fiction book, step-by-step.
In this book for non-fiction writers, you’ll discover:
- Why successful non-fiction authors spend lots of time researching their book before writing it
- The secret behind outlining a non-fiction book that’s worth publishing (and which is easy to write)
- How to take charge of the editing process, before it takes charge of you
- What you need to know about book covers, book titles and self-publishing
- What to do when you finish writing your book (it’s not what you think)
˃˃˃ Interview with the Author
Q. Why did you write this book?
A. Over the past few years, learning how to write non-fiction books changed my life.
I discovered it’s natural to wonder if you’re not good enough and what to do about it. I learnt how aspiring writers create great books and then transform themselves into successful authors.
Once I put their writing techniques into practice, I connected with readers, and I started earning an income from my writing.
And isn’t that the dream for most authors?
So, I set out to share what I discovered about book writing with other aspiring authors.
Now, this book isn’t everyone. It’s not going to help you write fiction or poetry, but it will help you write your non-fiction book.
It will help you become a published non-fiction author.
Download a sample or buy now and write the non-fiction book you always dreamed about!