KSEIBI 312135 Industrial M2 HSS High Speed Steel Wood Turning Lathe Tools Chisel Gouge Woodworking Set from Beginners through to Professionals W/ Premium ash Handles 8 Pieces
Full Round Scraper designed for finishing when working in the outboard mode of the lathe. Spindle gouges are used to create coves, beads and other profiles on goblets, vases, bed posts, candle sticks and other spindle projects. Skew Chisel ideal for slightly larger projects. Ideal for pen turning. Parting Tool This very fine parting tool limits the amount of material lost when parting off which is especially useful when turning small boxes from highly figured wood. Roughing Gouge is designed primarily for taking square spindle stock down to round and features a deep, wide flute that allows for rapid stock removal without splintering.
- Designed for the master craftsman, this wood turning set offers a complete selection of gouges, chisels and scrapers.
- Made from high speed steel which stays sharp longer than carbon steel, the tools have hardwood handles and brass ferrules that prevent the handles from splitting under pressure.
- Included size: 3x Spindle Gouges: 1/4 in., 7/8 in., 1 in; 2x Skewed Chisel: 3/8 in. and 1 in; 1x Parting/Bead Tool: 5/8 in; 1x Parting Tool: 5/8 in; 1x Round Nose Scraper: 5/8 in.
- Longer ash handles give these HSS lathe chisels lots of leverage for great control. Each chisel measures 16-1/2″ long overall with 9-1/2″ long contoured handles for a comfortable grip.
- 99.9% is not good enough. Backed By the Trusted KSEIBI 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, We will work with you until you are 100% satisfied with every dimension of our service, be it quality, on-time delivery, or response time.