The RESCUE! Reusable Non-Toxic Trap for Wasps Hornets Yellowjackets is the only all-in-one, environmentally responsible answer for battling wasps, hornets and yellow jackets. The trap is proven to catch Paper Wasps, Red Wasps, Bald-faced Hornets, European Hornets and Yellow Jackets. This trap catches insect queens in early spring before they build nests, and foraging workers from late spring through summer and fall. The trap has a top chamber and a bottom chamber. The top chamber is baited with two attractants, one of which is a solid contained in a vial, and the other a liquid mixed with water. The bottom chamber is baited with a liquid attractant poured onto a cotton pad. Wasps, hornets and yellowjackets have two ways to enter: either through the top cap, or through the holes in the bottom cap. Once inside the trap, the insects cannot ﬂy out and die either by drowning (top chamber) or dehydration (bottom chamber). RESCUE!’s goal is to design, manufacture and market the safest, most effective pest control solutions available. Our products are the result of exhaustive and ongoing research and development, decades of experience and a commitment to solutions that respect the environment without sacriﬁcing results. Established in 1982, RESCUE! pest management products have never used poisons or toxicants to kill pest insects.
- Effective, environmentally responsible answer for trapping wasps, hornets and yellow jackets; perfect for yards and camping
- Catches queens in spring before they build nests; attractant will not lure beneﬁcial honeybees
- Once inside the trap, the insects cannot ﬂy out and die either by drowning (top chamber) or dehydration (bottom chamber)
- Durable construction holds up for multiple seasons; two-week attractant kit included
- Made in USA; no poisons or killing agents used