French: Short Stories for Beginners + Audio Download: Improve your reading and listening skills in French (Volume 1) (English and French Edition)
Improve your French reading, pronunciation and listening skills. Make learning new vocabulary so much easier with 15 fun and engaging French stories.
Download the French audio for FREE!
(link available in the book)!
Reading and listening to short stories is an effective and enjoyable method to learning French.
For those of you who can’t just slip away from life, travel to France and immerse yourself in the language in order to learn it, this is your solution! Reading and listening to native-spoken French stories is the next best thing.
You have at your fingertips the written word AND an accompanying audio recording that allows you to:
- Gain a greater vocabulary that you can use immediately, every day. You will add 1,500+ French words and expressions to your repertoire through the encounter of descriptive sentences and casual conversations woven throughout the stories.
- Sharpen your comprehension of the spoken word by listening to a native French speaker.
- Learn how to pronounce French words properly by comparing the written word to the audio recording.
- Familiarize yourself with a wide range of grammar structures and put them to use today.
- Avoid the monotonous task of memorizing grammar rules.
How this book will improve your French language skills:
Each story is recorded in two different ways:
A slow version helps beginners improve their pronunciation, and a normal, natural speed for intermediate and advanced learners trains your ears to understand what is being said.
As a free bonus: You can download 4 hours of MP3 audio recording!
There is no need for a dictionary. Each story is broken down with a French and English glossary that introduces you to the words and phrases you might not understand. This comes in handy because there is no need for the irritating process of flipping pages, continually searching for definitions or translations.
A vocabulary recap at the end of each chapter allows you to review what you have read and listened to so you don’t forget the essential words and expressions taught throughout the lesson.
All stories are written using vocabulary that you could easily use in your day-to-day conversations.
With this book and accompanying audio you can start improving your French today!