History: Human History in 50 Events: From Ancient Civilizations to Modern Times (World History, History Books, People History) (History in 50 Events Series Book 1)
Do you want to know how the Human Race got to where it is today?
Read about the 50 most important events in human history, from the first civilizations to the birth of the internet.
This book is perfect for history lovers. Author James Weber did the research and compiled this huge list of events that changed the course of history forever.
Some of them include:
– The first civilization in Mesopotamia in 3,000 B.C.
– The Norman Invasion of England in 1066
– The invention of the printing press by Johannes Guttenberg around 1450
– The French Revolution in 1789
– The first motorized airplane flight in 1903
– The Moonlanding in 1969
and many many more
The book includes pictures and explanations to every event, making this the perfect resource for students and anyone wanting to broaden their knowledge in histoy.