(as of Oct 11,2018 18:00:31 UTC – Details)
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
This up-to-date book shows how assistive technology can be used in all kinds of classrooms, at all grade levels, to enhance the teaching and learning of students with a wide range of disabilities. The emphasis is on the integration of assistive technology into the curriculum. It addresses the challenges teachers face when using assistive technology to teach new skills to students with disabilities, to increase their independence and productivity, and to provide them with access to the general education curriculum. The text discusses disability categories within the context of school-related tasks and technology-based solutions to avoid misleading readers into simply pairing a certain diagnosis with a certain tech tool. The new edition of Assistive Technology in the Classroom keeps readers abreast of relevant new developments in mobile devices and assistive technology through a new chapter on how to use assistive technology to create visual supports and promote positive behavior, chapter updates on available mobile devices, expanded information on Universal Design for Learning, and additional ideas and discussion on how to match technology tools to a student’s specific needs and strengths. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134170415 / 9780134170411 Assistive Technology in the Classroom: Enhancing the School Experiences of Students with Disabilities, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version — Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134170741 / 9780134170749 Assistive Technology in the Classroom: Enhancing the Experiences of Students with Disabilities, Enhanced Pearson eText — Access Card
- 013427699X / 9780134276991 Assistive Technology in the Classroom: Enhancing the School Experiences of Students with Disabilities, Loose-Leaf Version