(as of Nov 09,2018 19:03:33 UTC – Details)
If you want to be prepared for anything and protect your family, you should put together a bug-out-bag that will get you through the initial 72 hours after a crisis. Some people also call it a survival or emergency backpack.
– How to analyze your bug-out-situation and avoid purchasing the wrong gear
– Why you shouldn’t bring your microwave when you bug out (and my strategy to buy the best high-quality products for discount prices)
– Why bugging out in full camouflage might get you shot and why you shouldn’t stick out of the crowd during a crisis.
– How to survive a bitterly cold winter night with only a tarp and a lighter (hint: it doesn’t involve checking into a 5* hotel)
– Everything else you need to know to build an efficient and cost-effective bug out bag that might save your life one day
This is the book’s outline:
Analysis of your escape situation
Physical and mental fitness
When should you escape?
High quality equipment
Bartering and means of payment
Escaping with pets
Join my FREE email course here: https://goo.gl/AZSKt7