(as of May 24,2019 04:14:35 UTC – Details)
Triton 5L Portable Water Heater
Whether you’re on the family camping trip, having a day at the lake, or swimming in the pool, sometimes you just need a hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and you have all the hot water you need. The Triton Water Heaters produce more hot water per minute than any other unit in its class. Capable of producing 1.5 gallons of hot water per minute, this heater is great for anything from filling up a portable pool to washing your pets or showering off at the beach.
– 1.5 gallons per minute of on demand hot water
– Fully adjustable heat and water flow
– 4 settings shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet
– Includes 8 foot water hose (96″)
– Easy turn brass garden hose connector
– Heating unit automatically ignites when water is turned on
– Uses 2 D batteries for ignition (not included)
– Self standing or use included brackets to hang
– Carry handle folds down for storage
– Includes regulator hose for bulk propane tank
– Total Output: 34,000 BTU/hr
– Maximum Water Flow: 5L per minute (1.5 gallons) – raises water temp. 38º F
– Minimum Water Flow: 2L per minute (.5 gallons) – raises water temp 102º F
– One standard LP tank is good for approx. 11 hrs. of continuous use, depending on set temperature
– Weight: 15 lbs. with stand
– Min Required Pressure is 25-30 PSI from the input hose, to have proper heat function.
Max Pressure is 80 PSI
Make sure input and output hoses connected correctly
Water input is next to the battery compartment
Water output or shower is in the middle.
– Make sure to have adequate pressure. If connected to a pump, or something other than standard water supply, like a well, or gravity flow, test with a garden hose connected to a pressurized system (city water).
– Always make sure to open the propane tank, REALLY slowly, and only ½ to 1 full turn at the most, BEFORE turning on the water source going to the unit. Four settings shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet
34,000 BTU burner- One standard LP tank is good for approx. 11 hrs.
Adjustable water temp. from 80F to 150F
Uses 2 D batteries for ignition (not included)
Weight: 15lbs w/ stand Dimensions: 12″ x 15″ 4″